Do you need to hire a planner? That depends… on you , on your available free time, stress-level, patience, creativity or lack thereof, expertise with vendor contracts, list of dependable vendors, a background in etiquette, expertise in budgeting, an overall interest, and much more.
Here are some guidelines to help you decide if you should hire a planner.
You may want to hire a planner if…
- You need help with organizing, coordinating and planning your overall event plan.
- You want someone else to deal with the hassles of vendor research, coordinating activities, creating timelines, hundreds of details and more.
- You want to have an organized dream wedding day but don’t have your own list of reliable vendors and resources to pull it all together.
- You and your significant other can’t seem to agree on anything for your wedding.
- You want some personalization but not sure how to incorporate it into the wedding.
- You want something different and fabulous.
- You have little or no free time to coordinate, make phone calls, do research.
- You feel completely overwhelmed by the number of choices and decisions to make.
- You’re tired of buying things for the wedding here and there without an overall plan.
- You just don’t know where to start with you’re wedding planning.
There. Those are just few of the many more reasons I can site, but should do the job of giving you the idea of how important hiring a wedding planner would be. I hope it was helpful for you!